[Interpretation of Enforcement Actions for Displaying Prohibited and Controlled Items] Announcement on Suspension of Sales of Explosives Precursors to EU countries and the U.K.
Please click here for refering announcement
1. What are the reasons of suspending sales of explosives precursors to EU countries and the U.K.?
Regulation (EU) 2019/1148 takes effect on February 01,2021 and pursuant to the requirements relating to explosive precursors in EU countries (which has not yet excluded the U.K. in connection with Brexit), Alibaba.com will prohibit the sale or distribution of any explosives precursors or products contain explosives precursors into EU countries and the U.K. Users of Alibaba.com are reminded to always comply with the applicable product compliance laws of destination countries.
2. What kind of products are not allowed to be sold or distributed to EU countries and the U.K.?
Click here to download or refer to
3. When will these measures come into effect?
The effective date of suspension of sales of sales of explosives precursors to EU countries and the U.K. is Feb 04, 2021 (Beijing time).
Starting from Feb 04, 2021 (Beijing time), suppliers are not allowed to display products descriptions of explosives precursors to EU/UK buyers nor draft/edit related orders to EU countries or the U.K.
4. What should suppliers do with orders in transit?
-Orders which have not been dispatched: Please negotiate with buyers and process refund as necessary。
-Orders already in transit: Users may continue to fulfil these orders accordingly。
5. The current policy does not affect other countries.
6. Consultation channels:
-Your account managers