Alibaba.com Wholesale Online Market Seller Registration Conditions
Version No.: 20150731 Date of Issuance: 20160106
Article 1 Criteria for Recruitment
1.1 Alibaba.com Wholesale Online Market (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) only invites lawfully registered corporations / enterprises as Sellers, and no individual may register as a Seller;
1.2 All products and services to be sold by Sellers must have English information available;
1.3 All Sellers must have their own private brands or brand license or due authorization.
Article 2 Documents to Be Provided by the Seller
(1) Business License (the latest annual inspection must be completed and the goods to be sold must be included in the business scope);
(2) Tax Registration Certificate (either state tax or local tax registration certificate is acceptable);
(3) Documents showing brand usage rights where branded goods are to be sold.
2.1.1 For Private Brands:
(1) Trademark Registration Certificate;
(2) If the trademark had been modified, transferred or renewed, the certificates for such modification, transfer or renewal issued by the Trademark Office of the State;
(3) If the trademark is registered by an individual, a copy of the registrant’s ID card (both front and back) and relevant documentation showing the relationship between that individual and the Seller.
2.1.2 For Non-Private Brands:
(1) Trademark Registration Certificate of the brand and brand license or authorization letter;
(2) If the trademark is registered by an individual, a copy of the registrant’s ID card (both front and back) and relevant documentation showing the relationship between the individual and brand owner (if applicable);
(3) A Chinese or English translation of the trademark and authorization documents stamped with company’s official seal if the trademark and such documents are in a foreign language other than English.
(for example, Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration Certificate, etc.);
s bank account of the company;
For private brands, a copy of the Trademark Registration Certificate (subject to the same requirements for sellers from mainland China set forth in Clause );
(4) For non-private brands, a complete history of the brand license or authorization or the distribution agreement / purchase certificate in the past three months.
3. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these conditions, the Chinese version shall always prevail.