Trade Answers - Posting and Moderation Rules
Alibaba.com's Trade Answers is an online platform that allows business people to ask and answer questions related to international trade. However, we prevent the publication of certain topics/items that are considered not appropriate for the Trade Answers platform:
- User content can't infringe the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights of others.
- User content cannot contravene any laws or regulations in any applicable jurisdictions.
- Use of Trade Answers is subject to other applicable website rules or policies adopted by Alibaba.com’s international website (URL:http://www.alibaba.com) from time to time.
- User content can't contain personal attacks or hostile comments.
- User content is strictly for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. You should consult with your own lawyer if you have questions.
- User content can't be or otherwise resemble Alibaba.com's sell offers, buying leads, product catalogs, or company profile services. Succinctly, no buying or selling information is allowed on the Trade Answers platform. To submit a Buying Request, please .
- User content should not be used to resolve interpersonal trade disputes or alleged fraud amongst members. Any complaints or claims of wrongdoing are not allowed in the public areas of Trade Answers, even if they are well intentioned. To submit a complaint, please .
- Users should not engage in political or religious discussions.
- User content may be moved to a more appropriate section without notice.
- We may amend Trade Answers guidelines at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use Trade Answers, you agree that the amended guidelines will apply to you. Alibaba.com reserves the right to close any Trade Answers thread or remove any content for any reason at its sole discretion.
- User content should be in English so it can be well received and properly monitored.
- Any content posted on this platform becomes part of this platform and each user grants an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free license to Alibaba.com and its affiliates to display and use such information, no matter whether the user ceases using the Trade Answers service of their own free will or otherwise.
Violating Trade Answers policies may result in suspension of Trade Answers usage or other privileges and/or account termination.