Version No.: 20160204 Updated: 20160204
Alibaba.com's forum is a place that allows business people to exchange business ideas, discuss business issues and find business resources. However, we prevent the publication of certain topics/items that are considered not appropriate for the forum.
- User content can't infringe upon copyrights and intellectual properties.
- User content can't contain personal attacks or hostile comments.
- User content is strictly for informational and educational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. You should consult with your own lawyer if you have questions.
- User content can't be or otherwise resemble Alibaba.com's selling leads, buying leads, product catalog, company profile services. Succinctly, no buying and selling information is allowed in the discussion forum. To submit a buying request, please click here.
- User content should not be used to resolve interpersonal trade disputes or alleged fraud amongst members. Any complaints or claims of wrongdoing are not allowed in the public areas of the Forum, even if they are well intentioned. To submit a complaint, please click here.
- Users should not engage in political or religious discussions.
- User content may be moved to a more appropriate section without notice.
- We may amend the Forum guidelines at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use the Forum, you agree that the amended guidelines will apply to you. Alibaba.com reserves the right to close any Forum thread for any reason.
- User content should be in English so it can be well received and properly monitored.
- Any content posted on this community becomes part of this community and each user grants an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free license to Alibaba.com to display and use such information, no matter whether the user ceases using the community service of their own free will or otherwise.
Violating Forum policies may result in suspension of Forum usage or other privileges and/or account termination.
Things You Do
1. Do be considerate and courteous.
2. Do be respectful of other members' privacy.
3. Do treat others the way you want to be treated.
4. Do keep messages on-topic and post on relevant topic board.
5. Do cite the source of your information when copying from other mediums.
6. Do watch what you say - you are responsible for what you write. Views expressed in the forums are not endorsed by Alibaba.com.
Things You Don't
1. Don't post advertisements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial, personal, and nonprofit, etc. If you are unsure whether or not a posting constitutes an advertisement, email Alibaba.com before posting.
2. Don't post real-life information such as phone number, physical address, email address, website address, instant messenger IDs, etc.
3. Don't post trade leads in your posts, replies and personal articles.
4. Don't cross post (posting the same info in two or more locations).
5. Don't be hostile, use profanity, or post inappropriate material.
6. Don’t artificially increase your points by creating short or meaningless posts.
7. Don't make slanderous statements or any comments that might violate someone's privacy.
8. Don't post in ALL CAPS.
These rules also apply to the your use of Alibaba.com’s Biz Club.